- Our commitment
We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988.
- Collection of personal information
- Information we collect from you
We collect personal information about our customers including contact information, credit card details and any other personal information required to provide a magazine subscription to our customers.
- Web site cookies
- What happens if you choose not to provide the information?
You do not have to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we are unable to provide you with our services.
- Use of personal information
We use your personal information:
- to identify you so that we can provide services to you
- administer our provisions of services (such as sending you bills and collecting amounts owed)
- for billing and credit control purposes
- to improve the services we provide to you and to inform you about any improvements or changes in services
- to comply with our legal obligations
- Disclosure of personal information
Generally, we will not disclose personal information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you.
However, we may disclose personal information about you (subject to confidentiality agreements where appropriate):
- to service providers who provide services to us, such as providers of billing, credit collection support services
- to credit reporting agencies
- to third parties where you have given consent to the disclosure
- to government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to parties to whom we sell all or part of our assets or business
- Non-identifying information
We may collect (and provide to third parties) information about the way you browse our website or other information on the Internet. This information cannot be used to identify you or any other individual customer or visitor to our website.
- You can access and correct information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please send an email to our privacy compliance officer (see contact details below) and we will respond to you within 30 days. A handling fee may be payable so that we can obtain the information you require.
You can also request that incorrect information about you be corrected or deleted.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy.
You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
- Updating our privacy statement
We may revise or update our privacy statement occasionally. We will inform all of our customers when this occurs via e-mail to their registered e-mail account.
- Complaints and further information
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices or would like further information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer.
Privacy Compliance Offier Details:
If you require more information, please contact us, or submit an enquiry.